From: Wuensch, Karl L. [mailto:kwuen...@suddenlink.net]
Sent: Sun 8/2/2009 3:53 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] "International Editions" of text books

            One of my students is shopping for a deal on one of the texts that
I use in first semester grad stats (Howell, 7th edition).  He told me he could
buy this text in the "international edition" for half the price of the regular
edition, and he wants to know if this is the same text.  I have no idea.  What
do you all know about so-called international editions of text books?

Cheers,

Karl L. Wuensch, Professor and ECU Scholar/Teacher, Dept. of Psychology
East Carolina University, Greenville NC  27858-4353, USA, Earth
Voice:  252-328-9420     Fax:  252-328-6283
wuens...@ecu.edu
http://core.ecu.edu/psyc/wuenschk/klw.htm

<<winmail.dat>>