I have had students use international editions for my stats textbook. It
was word for word the same including the problems at the end of the
chapter. As others have noted, the books have lower production values -
paper cover and lighter paper stock. I do warn these students that they
should check their copies against the edition that I am (and most other
students) are using to make sure that the homework problems are  the
same.

Dennis

Dennis M. Goff

Charles A. Dana Professor of Psychology

Department of Psychology

Randolph College (Founded as Randolph-Macon Woman's College in 1891)

Lynchburg VA 24503

dg...@randolphcollege.edu