From: tay...@sandiego.edu [mailto:tay...@sandiego.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:31 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: RE: [tips] annoying cat solicitation purr

I didn't save it but if you still have the original email someplace, I found
the entire article (very short) by surfing around the website that linked to
the vocalizations in the link provided in that email. Did that make sense? It's
too early in the morning.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology