From: gaddy...@umn.edu [mailto:gaddy...@umn.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:22 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] Psychological research involving food

A collegue recently shared the following study with me:

http://www.smallplatemovement.org/doc/big_popcorn_buckets.pdf

She and I are both thinking of trying to create an assignment related to

this article in our statistics courses (e.g., an assignment where
students
discuss and critique the design and methods used this study).

Michelle

--
Michelle Everson, Ph.D.
Quantitative Methods in Education