This thread is making me wonder.

Almost every psych department offers a course on sexuality, which is a complex,
culturally-layered biological "imperative."

Does anyone know if the other, culturally-layered biological imperative, food,
is offered from psych departments?

Housing, too, I suppose is a culturally-layered biological imperative, but that
seems less related to psych than eating and sex.

Just curious...

Marc Carter, PhD
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Psychology
College of Arts & Sciences
Baker University
--

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by Baker University ("BU") and is intended to be confidential and for
the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be
protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal
rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
immediately notify Baker University by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.