Can anyone who has good software (the free online sites that I tried don't seem to be very good) help me locate the BOOK that contains the following quote:

"How are positive impressions maintained? One strategy is behavioral matching. If a target other person is behaving modestly, usually the impression manager will do so as well, but if the target is behaving in a self-promoting manner, so will the impression manager (e.g., Newtson & Czerlinky, 1974). Earlier we noticed that people automatically mimic the nonverbal behaviors of others, and this kind of behavioral matching may also contribute to a positive impression."

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Traci
--