Google Scholar strikes:

Social cognition: from brains to culture
<http://books.google.com/books?id=OJsQAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA387&lpg=PA387&dq=peo
ple+automatically+mimic+the+nonverbal+behaviors+of+others,+and+this+kind
+of+behavioral+matching+may+also+contribute+to+a+positive+impression.&ot
s=hWlbeX9A_9&sig=j7vbAC0Pw8wM38BYD-nQKfwt200&hl=en&ei=9ozXStKuNtWLtgeUyN
mCBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQ6AEwAA>

<http://books.google.com/books?id=OJsQAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA387&lpg=PA387&dq=peo
ple+automatically+mimic+the+nonverbal+behaviors+of+others,+and+this+kind
+of+behavioral+matching+may+also+contribute+to+a+positive+impression.&ot
s=hWlbeX9A_9&sig=j7vbAC0Pw8wM38BYD-nQKfwt200&hl=en&ei=9ozXStKuNtWLtgeUyN
mCBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=book-thumbnail&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQ6wEwAA>

by Susan T. Fiske, Shelley E. Taylor - 2007 - 540 pages
Behavioral matching is often quite automatic and beyond personal
control. Earlier we noted that people automatically mimic the nonverbal
behaviors of others, and this kind of behavioral matching may also
contribute to a positive ...
books.google.com - Book overview
<http://books.google.com/books?id=OJsQAQAAIAAJ&ei=9ozXStKuNtWLtgeUyNmCBw
&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ6AEwAA>  - No preview -
More editions
<http://books.google.com/books?q=editions:OJsQAQAAIAAJ&id=OJsQAQAAIAAJ&e
i=9ozXStKuNtWLtgeUyNmCBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAw
Q6AEwAA>

Claudia J. Stanny, Ph.D.

Director, Center for University Teaching, Learning, and Assessment

Associate Professor, Psychology

University of West Florida

Pensacola, FL  32514 - 5751

Phone:   (850) 857-6355 or  473-7435