From: tay...@sandiego.edu [mailto:tay...@sandiego.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 2:30 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] The Psychological Record

I actually had an excellent experience with Psych Record but for some reason
have a vivid memory of being charged. I'll have to go back and look it up. I
may be having a false memory. Gulp!

Given that I have only had 4 publications in the last 7 years it's not that
hard to keep track of.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology