Neither divorce nor day care are monolithic entities. There is a range of
quality in day care from impoverished to extremely good (as there is with
parenting) and there are divorces that are more amicable and cooperative than
 many intact marriages with children able to spend time with both parents.
I am  not sure about the validity of any research that purports to compare
over such  broad spans of quality. No one ever brings this up and yet it is
true.

Nancy Melucci
Long Beach City College
Long Beach CA

njm
Make a  Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn
How!

In a message dated 11/2/2009 4:29:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,