It isn't being analyzed at this point--that will come later. The intent, from
what I've read, is to create whole slices and also to create a map showing
exactly the locations that were damaged. So the slices are being swept away but
they are being (or will be) mounted out of camera range. Here's a NY Times
article about it: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/03/health/research/03brain.html
Carol

Carol L. DeVolder, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Chair, Department of Psychology
St. Ambrose University
518 West Locust Street
Davenport, Iowa 52803

Phone: 563-333-6482
e-mail: devoldercar...@sau.edu
web: http://web.sau.edu/psychology/psychfaculty/cdevolder.htm

The contents of this message are confidential and may not be shared with anyone
without permission of the sender.