I am convicted by Annette's comments about the value of Michael Sylvester's
postings.  I realize that my eurocentric education has blinded me to the
psychological relevance of questions such as whether men with penile
enhancement enjoy sex more.  I now can see that the carpal tunnel syndrome I
suffer from exercising the 'd' key has made me a better person.  (Whatever
doesn't kill me makes me stronger.)

I now feel liberated to ask something I have wondered since I was a child:
Does Bigfoot have ESP?  He must because he has successfully evaded all those
trying to find evidence of his existence.

Eagerly awaiting the use of bandwidth that makes me realize I am a real person
every day when I log on, I remain faithfully

don

Donald McBurney
University of Pittsburgh