I don't know of the video, but I had to comment on to things. First, at
least 1/2 of the Brelands (Marian) is the same as the Baileys. Marian
Breland Bailey's husband (Keller) died, and she remairred Bob Bailey.
Secondly, Marian earned her Ph.D. from the Univesity of Arkansas, and was
chosen as our very first "Alum of the Year" because of her contributions
to the field.

        Joel

        Joel S. Freund                  Phone:  501/575-4256
        Department of Psychology        FAX:    501/575-3219
        216 Memorial Hall               Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Fayetteville, AR 72701-1201