--

Have you had similar experiences with colleagues (i.e., reviews of IRB
protocols, grant applications, course proposals, manuscripts)?

* Mike Scoles                      *    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        *
* Department of Psychology         *    voice: (501) 450-5418        *
* University of Central Arkansas   *    fax:   (501) 450-5424        *
* Conway, AR    72035-0001         *                                 *
************ http://www.coe.uca.edu/psych/mscoles.htm ****************