Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 08:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Annette Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: IS psychology a science?
Apparently not according to the "science" people at our university,
particularly the chemistry dept.
Our annual students research fair is today, and I have a group of
students presenting a poster on research they did in a lab class
with me.
Imagine my consternation when my students' poster was in a back
section labelled "NON-SCIENCE PRESENTATIONS" . . . . . . . . . . . .