I went to Star Wars to see what all the hub-bub was about.  I agree that the
movie, itself, was lacking  in many ways.  However, the racism charges are a
bit absurd.  The Jar Jar character seemed to represent the a take on the
common trickster character in many culture.  THe character that, with
ignorant or evil intentions, unwittingly helps his/her people.  Such a
character is common in many mythologies.  Jar Jar was fumbling but his antics
led to positive results.
        It amazes me how bored, myopic, and angry people must to be to read
their agendas into such things.  I have been, in the past, part of a thread
on this list discrediting clinical uses of projective techniques.  Perhaps I
should rethink my position!  Then again, without projection, what would all
of the Political Correct people do?

RJ