I totally agree with RJ below. Although I found much of the film boring and
talky, and few of the characters were as charismatic as the original cast,
it's a feel good summer movie for kids of all ages.

To the PC watchdogs, whereever you may be, I advise you to get a life. It's
summer. The republic will survive if you take a few weeks off.

Rip Pisacreta, Ph.D.
Professor, Psychology,
Ferris State University
Big Rapids, MI 49307