Linda

I echo the sentiment of others that it would be  a great loss if you left
the list.  By far, your contributions have raised the level of this group.
I have the same frustrations regarding the willingness of many in the group
to accept blatant prejudicial comments under the guise of freedom of speech.
Hopefully you sensitized others in the group to the disguised forms of
bigotry and in the future they will realize that standing on the sidelines
is the wrong response.    Remember that there are TIPS members who take the
same position as you and will continue to speak out.

With much admiration

Gary

Gary J. Klatsky
Department of Psychology                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oswego State University (SUNY)                  http://www.oswego.edu/~klatsky
Oswego, NY 13126                                        Voice: (315) 341 3474