Hi,

On occasion, I have posted a question or statement.  Invariably, someone
has responded to that question/statement, and send their reply to the list
AND to me.  My initial response has always been, "Now I got it twice.  Why
not just send it to the list?"

I'm really curious -- why do folks do that?  Are there certain folks who are
more inclined to do that?  Are there certain messages that prompt folks to
do that?

Roasting in Arkansas

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.  Director of Training, Counseling Center
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Psychology/Counseling
                            Dept. of Health Sciences
President-Elect, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"When you are angry, do not sin; do not let
the sun go down on your wrath."  Ephesians 4:26