Dear Rick:

I am not sure why you say to Steven not to consider
Fielding.  Fielding is fully accredited by the APA as
well as regionally.  75% of our grads, including
myself passed the licensing boards and many of us did
an outstanding job.

I am a project director for Fielding right now
teaching technology, statistics and research. My
statistics class which is online, interactive and very
hard was applauded by a WASC demonstration this past
spring.

So, if you can tell me why you felt that this
psychologist should not inquire about Fielding, it
would be helpful for me.

Also, please note that Fielding has a Neuropsychology
program which has professors of top notch status and
we are in partnership with the Prescribing
psychologist registry as well.

Please respond with your comments.

Lynne