Hi folks,

I am facing, and dreading, a confrontation with a rather volatile student
tomorrow, and I'd love to hear any advice you might have to prevent
an explosion...

This student is very entitled, if not downright spoiled, has an extremely
low frustration tolerance, and is a bully.  Her classmates have finally
come to me to ask me to stop demanding their homework to copy and turn
in as her own.  I wish they'd stand up to her, but the buck must ultimately
stop with me.

Most recently this student took a students paper, copied it, and then
when I confronted her, lied to me and told me that she had worked with
that student, which he (the guy whose paper she grabbed) denies.

How can I get the message across that her antics will no longer be tolerated
in a way that won't cause a screaming match?  Thanks in advance...

        -- Don

--
%%%%%%%%%%%%%  Donald Carter Davis, Ph.D. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):  %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
GREEN BAY PACKERS = A DREAM DEFERED, A DREAM DENIED | FIRE RAY RHODES NOW!!!