On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:27:01 -0700 "Martin J. Bourgeois"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rod Hetzel wrote:
>
> > What do you consider to be the biggest problem or challenge facing
> > psychology today?
>
> I have no clue, but about a year ago, The Psychology Place website asked 20
> or so top psychologists to answer this question and posted them on their
> website- it was fascinating to see the range of problems people talked
> about.

Yes, but in many cases the answers seem to revolve around an
article in their area that they were in the process of
publishing.

Oh gosh, it must be a Friday afternoon moment of cynicism...

What I meant to say was the effect of music on the brain.

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Associate Professor
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608