Hi

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Stephen Black wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, John W. Kulig wrote:
> > 1. The split between APA and APS - and all that it entails. After
> > reading Dawes' _House of Cards_ I am concerned that the split between
> > science and application is getting wider.
>
> I'll go along with this but I'd phrase it differently. I'd say that
> the biggest challenge is keeping the pseudoscience out of psychology.

And I'll go along with this, but phrase it differently.  I'd say
that the biggest challenge is removing the pseudoscience from
psychology, which does of course depend on keeping it from
getting any stronger as well.

Best wishes
Jim

James M. Clark                          (204) 786-9757
Department of Psychology                (204) 774-4134 Fax
University of Winnipeg                  4L05D
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 2E9             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANADA                                  http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark