All students at WSSU have to take a course in General Biology which includes a
lab. While we don't have a Philosophy of Science course (we have one
philosopher who teaches all philosophy courses), we do require our students
to take Introduction to Philosophy. If nothing else, it makes explaining
issues in History & Systems easier. We also encourage our students to take
Logic, especially if they are thinking about graduate school.
As far as replication goes, we cover that next week in Research Methods.

Stephen Truhon
Dept. of Social Sciences
Winston-Salem State University
Winston-Salem, NC 27110