Rick and Tipsters,

I had heard of this somewhere, myself, but don't know of any research done
on it. There may be some work done on it in the I/O field related to
dressing up to increase one's confidence...

However, without much empirical support, I adopted this technique in grad
school under the "couldn't hurt" philosophy, and it all seemed to go quite
well...

Esther