Hi

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Paul C. Smith wrote:
> (anecdotal non-response)
>       I started dressing nicely for work a few weeks ago. Believe it or not,
> within two weeks of doing so, one of the deans asked me to be the faculty
> advisor for the College Republicans...

Continuing with the non-response ... is this anecdote meant to
persuade or dissuade one from this practice?

Best wishes
Jim

James M. Clark                          (204) 786-9757
Department of Psychology                (204) 774-4134 Fax
University of Winnipeg                  4L05D
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 2E9             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANADA                                  http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark