-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Cabe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 7:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: dressing for tests

My wife--a superlative student (I say with absolutely no bias)--used to
march
into class with nothing but a pencil in her hand, something her class mates
noticed. The impression she gave was that she knew the material so cold that

she didn't need any props (books, notes, whatever) when it came to test
time.
Well, she did know her stuff, but one might have suspected just a little
"psych
job" at work, too. It wasn't long before she became known as the "curve
buster."

Pat Cabe

Since we're talking about dressing for success, am I to assume from this
context that Pat's wife marched into class naked? I'll bet her classmates
noticed!

Marty Bourgeois
University of Wyoming