Greetings

Regarding the recent discussion on "intro" texts, does anyone use the
Lefton text anymore?  Is it still being used?

When I first starting teaching general psych (ca 1995), I used Lefton, and
the students really liked it.  Since then the department has gone through a
few different authors.

Also, has anyone ever used the Bernstein, Roy, Srull, Wickens "Intro" book?
I'm just curious, since I studied with several of these guys, and remember
them working on it when I was still at the University of
Illinois (ranked #3 by USNews - woo hoo!).

Thanks

Jim Guinee, Ph.D.
Director of Training & Adjunct Professor

President, Arkansas College Counselor Association
University of Central Arkansas Counseling Center
313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA
(501) 450-3138 (office)  (501) 450-3248 (fax)

"The ballot is stronger than the bullet"
             -Abraham Lincoln