I am interested in getting feedback regarding the statistical package(s) used in the
first course (undergraduate) in psychological/behavioral statistics.

I would appreciate a short reply letting me know what package(s) you use or have used
recently and what you feel are some of the advantages and disadvantages of that/those
package(s).

If there is interest, I will summarize and post to the list.

Thanks.

Stephen C. Milliser, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Psychology
Loras College
Dubuque, IA 52001
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2920.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT: 10pt Bookman Old Style; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV>I am interested in getting feedback regarding the statistical package(s)
used in the first course (undergraduate) in psychological/behavioral
statistics.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would appreciate a short reply letting me know what package(s) you use or
have used recently and what you feel are some of the advantages and
disadvantages of that/those package(s).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If there is interest, I will summarize and post to the list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Stephen C. Milliser, Ph.D.<BR>Professor<BR>Department of
Psychology<BR>Loras College<BR>Dubuque, IA 52001<BR><A
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>