Dale Earnhardt was killed in an accident during the Daytona 500.
We had a few reflections about this heroic and NASCAR many championships
in my Psych Class this morning.
One student comment was that he died in what he loved doing the best.
I raised the issue that some of the Nascar drivers seem to be involved
in the shared environment of stock car racing.Families,bothers and
children all seem to follow in that sport: Bobines,Jarret,Waltrips,
Allisons,Pettys and others.
We were unable to deduce that Stockcar genes were involved.
One student raised the issue if it was possible to clone
A Dale Earnhardt and maybe have that same type of sportmanship
a few years down the road ?

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida