Hi

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Michael Sylvester wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > "Is it true that when someone is asked a question and they look up and to the
> > left, that they are accessing the visual cortex of their brain indicating
> > that they are telling the truth, and that if they look up and to the right
> > that they are accessing the creative side of their brain otherwise indicating
> > that they are lying?"
>
>    I understand that the police are trained to scrutinize the eyemovents
> of suspects suspects and the directiion of gaze is one index used.

If so, I suspect that this would be another good example of
unfounded practices, akin to using psychics to locate victims or
perpetrators.  Is there any documentation of this practice
Michael?

Best wishes
Jim

James M. Clark                          (204) 786-9757
Department of Psychology                (204) 774-4134 Fax
University of Winnipeg                  4L05D
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 2E9             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANADA                                  http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark