In a message dated 2/27/2001 6:40:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

such as the comment that believing in the
Bible is akin to "intellectual dishonesty" or
inferring that religious fundamentalists are all
close-minded.

I am "one of those" religious fundamentalists who
believes that the Bible is the infallible and inerrant
word of God, that Christ was crucified and resurrected
for our sins, and that the only way for one to achieve
salvation is through faith in Christ.

As you have just alienated and condemned a very large proportion of human
beings on the planet, who do not practice Christianity, I think you have
pretty much proved our point.

Nancy Melucci
East Los Angeles College