In a message dated 2/27/2001 6:40:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am "one of those" religious fundamentalists who
believes that the Bible is the infallible and inerrant
word of God, that Christ was crucified and resurrected
for our sins, and that the only way for one to achieve
salvation is through faith in Christ.  I believe that
abortion is the killing of an unborn child, that
sexual activity was meant to stay within the confines
of a male-female marriage, and that people need to be
held responsible for their behaviors.

And also

and that I am not
in the position to judge them

Which pretty much speaks for itself

Seems like you want to belong to a different list.  You will not be able to
cram your beliefs down our throats and evidently you will not be satisfied
unless you can. This is an open discussion list, and many of us are not of
your faith.  We are all worthy of respect though, whatever you may think.

Nancy Melucci
ELAC