Hi everyone:

I'm teaching Abnormal Psychology next quarter and am trying to come up with a
paper assignment or other assignments that would reflect the student's knowledge
in the content area as well as be personally meaningful.  For instance, in my
Personality class I have students respond to log questions that require them to
apply the personality theories to their own life experiences and relationships.
Students find this assignment very rewarding and educational.  I'm looking for
something similar in my Abnormal class.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Rod

--
Roderick D. Hetzel, Ph.D.