At 3:37 PM -0500 3/8/01, Stephen Black wrote:
>On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Gerald Henkel-Johnson wrote:
>
>> I have a unique request.  A fellow instructor in our department is
>> teaching a human sexuality class.  She mentioned she once saw a video
>> which showed an elephant's erect prehensile penis (a quite stunning
>> sight!).
>

>A prehensile penis!!!! I'll bet it's a stunning sight. Could we
>have more information about this, please? Are you sure she wasn't
>confusing the penis with the trunk? And if it is prehensile,
>what, pray tell, does it apprehend?

Penuts?

>Inquiring minds can't wait to find out.

"Took my gal to the circus
 to see what she could see,
 when she saw what the elephant had
 you know she wouldn't come home with me..."

old blues verse.

* PAUL K. BRANDON               [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
* Psychology Dept       Minnesota State University, Mankato *
* 23 Armstrong Hall, Mankato, MN 56001      ph 507-389-6217 *
*    http://www.mankato.msus.edu/dept/psych/welcome.html    *