From: K Jung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 2:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: the face of a tipster

The following question came to me from a colleague who is resigning from her tenure-track position at our institution.  I want to provide some background.  She is rethinking her career choice (academe) and seriously considering going back to school.  She approached me with the rationale that much of literature is understanding human behavior/mental processes and that she always had an interest in Psychology, specifically psychoanalyses.  Upon further discussing this she is also open to applying both degrees to the business setting.  Who better than my fellow tipsters to offer some leads/advice/etc?

Her question:

"How would I combine a Ph.D in English literature with one in psychology?  What ways could they be combined professionally, and how do I begin?"

peace,

Kitty K. Jung, MA

Truckee Meadows Community College

Reno, NV