OK, since there seems to be so much interest in this topic, here's the
most recent photo of me. I'm a bit embarassed: the photo was taken just
after I had jreturned home from a party in which I had had a little too
much to drink. I'll never forgive my wife for taking it.

http://members.nbci.com/uforelie/0roswell3.gif

Jeff

--
Jeffry P. Ricker, Ph.D.          Office Phone:  (480) 423-6213
9000 E. Chaparral Rd.            FAX Number: (480) 423-6298

Listowner: Psychologists Educating Students to Think Skeptically (PESTS)

http://www.sc.maricopa.edu/sbscience/pests/index.html