On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Charles M. Huffman wrote:

> Marc,
>
> I wonder about the respondent to your survey that does not require or
> offer Introductory Psychology.  There is also one program that does not
> require or offer Intro. to Statistics or Research Methods.  Surely this
> must be some erroneous data?  Or, perhaps a TIPS member from somewhere
> on the Florida coast responded?  Interesting information, thanks.
>
> Chuck

I did not fill out the survey and even the hint that I would not
require Intro/Research Methodology is absurd.
However,I am baffled that some tipsters did not require Learning.
American Psychology is Learning. There is a learning perspective
on virtually all the fields of Psychology.
Let us not forget our roots.
Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida