Sun, 04 Apr 2010 09:09:03 -0700, Louis Schmier wrote:
>Mike, New Yawker or otherwise, Chris, droll or otherwise to some, but
>nevertheless still disrespectful.

I'm sorry that you feel that way because I did not intend to be disrespectful
and apologize to anyone to anyone who thought I was being disrespectful.

But while we're on the topic of being disrespectful, Louis, I was wondering:
how disrespectful was I?  Consider the following:

(1)  South Park pokes fun at the Catholic Church implying that it is
actually run by a giant Queen Spider (which leads to people pooping
out of their mouths -- you have to see the episode if you don't understand)

or

(2)  Your support of Ben Stein's "Science leads to Nazism"; see the
following for the original Ben Stein qoute:
http://www.mail-archive.com/t...@acsun.frostburg.edu/msg24782.html
and Louis support of Ben Stein's position:
http://www.mail-archive.com/t...@acsun.frostburg.edu/msg24785.html
The rest of the thread can be found on the "alternate universe TiPS archive".

So, was my level of apparent disrespect the same as the examples above,
more than the examples above, or less than the examples above?

And, no, you can't claim that you weren't being disrespectful in your support
of Ben Stein's Science=Nazism position.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=1737
or send a blank email to
leave-1737-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu