The NY Times has an article on Daryl Bem's paper which is to appear
in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.  That paper is, of course,
on PSI and how future events can reach back from the future to influence
the past.  The NYT article can be read here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/06/science/06esp.html?_r=1&hp=&pagewanted=all

When I read what Bem has done I remind myself that though Sir Ronald
Fisher was a strong believer in Eugenics (and could entertain other nutty
ideas), he still made singificant contributions to statistics and genetics.
I wonder if anyone has conducted a case study on Bem to understand why
he believes in PSI?

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=7704
or send a blank email to
leave-7704-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu