Fun site that mentions the failure to "follow human factor principles." Where
are they? Next to each example should be a note about what psych law or
principle was violated.  Is there a list of established laws and principles in
this field?  They probably just mean 'common sense' and user-friendly ideas eh?
On a related note, do TIPS folks encounter many/any students interested in this
area? I am hosting our annual Grad School/Career Prep seminar next week and I
try to encourage students to appreciate the wide range of Psychology career
options.
Gary

G.L. (Gary) Peterson,Ph.D
Psychology@SVSU