He does a super show. We managed to have him visit us a few years ago and I did
his Intro, but this was before his current Project Alpha show, which sounds
fascinating! Would be a good show for a History and Systems class?

G.L. (Gary) Peterson,Ph.D
Psychology@SVSU

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=18299
or send a blank email to