From: Musselman, Robin [mailto:rmussel...@lccc.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 10:32 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Status of SPSS

 This semester we have had quite a to-do about getting SPSS for our students in
their statistics and methods classes.  It appears that first Pearson and now
Cengage has cut their relationship with SPSS.  As a community college,
obviously we need to teach what the transfer institutions are asking us to
teach and up until now it has been SPSS.

We are wondering if these changes in terms of getting student editions will
have any impact on the use of SPSS at four year colleges/universities.

Any thoughts?

Robin

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=20669
or send a blank email to