From: Ken Steele <steel...@appstate.edu>
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) <tips@fsulist.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Wed, Dec 26, 2012 4:48 pm
Subject: Re: [tips] Happy Boxing Day to

Two nations united by a common celebration habit.

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  steel...@appstate.edu
Professor
Department of Psychology          http://www.psych.appstate.edu
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608
USA

On 12/26/2012 2:28 PM, Christopher Green wrote:

> Usually by going to an electronics store sale, actually.
> Chris
> Christopher D Green
> Department of Psychology
> York University
> Toronto, ON M6C 1G4
>
> chri...@yorku.ca <mailto:chri...@yorku.ca>
> http://www.yorku.ca/christo
>
> On 2012-12-26, at 11:49 AM, "michael sylvester"
> <msylves...@copper.net <mailto:msylves...@copper.net>> wrote:
>

>> Commonwealth tipsters.
>> It is my understanding that Canadians
>> celebrate Boxing day by going to a Hockey game.
>> michael
>>
>> ---

---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: drna...@aol.com.