The longshoremen recently shook the foundations of our fragile economy by just suggesting they might go on strike over a minor compensation issue.

Maybe it's time to join a union.

Mike Williams

On 1/2/13 11:00 PM, Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS) digest wrote:
Subject: famous psychologists and federal grants
From: "Lilienfeld, Scott O"<slil...@emory.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 22:57:07 +0000

Hi TIPSters...happy New Year.

I beg your indulgence for just a bit, as this message doesn't have much direct
bearing on the teaching of psychology, although I do think it carries a number
of implications for how we think about academia and what we value or do not
value in our colleagues.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=22664
or send a blank email to
leave-22664-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu