This was on CBS last Sunday...
December 18, 2012
 Jan
 Scheuermann uses a robotic arm, wrist and hand to feed herself in this
video provided by the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Scheuermann, a quadriplegic, controlled the arm using a brain-computer
interface following surgery to implant electrodes on her brain.
Check the videos segments
...http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57559331/paralyzed-woman-uses-mind-to-move-robotic-arm/

or
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57586455/breakthrough-robotic-limbs-moved-by-the-mind/

Jim Matiya

Too often we underestimate
 the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest
compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the
potential to a life around...Leo Buscaglia

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=26039
or send a blank email to
leave-26039-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu