Our department is working on developing a new (for us) course
to cover those topics all of get asked, including:  What can I do with my
degree in Psychology?  What graduate programs are there?  How do I go about
applying to graduate school?  What do I need to apply?  What careers are
available?  and most of the others you can think of.  We are thinking about  a
2-credit course required of all majors, to be taken sometime before the senior
year.  If any of you have such courses, I would appreciate any syllabi,
information, etc. that will help use avoid the pitfalls.  We are particularly
looking to have the course be an one-line course, so any help or sage advice
(don’t do it?) along those lines would be extremely useful.

                Thank you in advance for all your wise counsel,

Joel

Joel S. Freund, Ph. D.
Department of Psychological Science
216 Memorial Hall
Fayetteville, AR 72701-1201
(479) 575-4256 (Ph)    (479) 521-5672 (Fax)

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=28724
or send a blank email to
leave-28724-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu