I think nearly all of those addresses end with “.co”. So, I filter all those to
the trash. Since I always check my trash to ensure no ‘real mail’ is in there
before flushing it, I won’t miss a message that shouldn’t be filtered.

If you have legitimate correspondents who are outside the USA, you should set
your filters to first catch those addresses that are in your address book to
keep before applying the ‘trash emails from addresses ending in .co’ filter.

Paul

Paul C Bernhardt, Ph.D.
Guild 215
301-687-4410
Office Hours for Fall 2014
MW 10-11; T 12:15-1:45; F 10-11:30
Schedule meetings via
https://drbernhardt.youcanbook.me

On Nov 11, 2014, at 9:16 AM, Stuart McKelvie
<smcke...@ubishops.ca<mailto:smcke...@ubishops.ca>> wrote:

Dear Paul,

What kind of filter works to catch all the different ones?

Sincerely,

Stuart

                                   "Floreat Labore"

                               <image001.jpg>
            "Recti cultus pectora roborant"

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,     Phone: 819 822 9600 x 2402
Department of Psychology,         Fax: 819 822 9661
Bishop's University,
2600 rue College,
Sherbrooke,
Québec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

E-mail: stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca<mailto:stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca> (or
smcke...@ubishops.ca<mailto:smcke...@ubishops.ca>)

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy<blocked::http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy>

                         Floreat Labore"

                             <image002.jpg>

<image003.jpg>