Stuart, based on my personal and professional experience, supported by the
research on learning, I’ll have to respectfully disagree.

Make it a good day

-Louis-

Louis Schmier
http://www.therandomthoughts.edublogs.org
203 E. Brookwood Pl                         http://www.therandomthoughts.com
Valdosta, Ga 31602
(C)  229-630-0821                             /\   /\  /\                 /\
 /\
                                                      /^\\/  \/   \   /\/\__
/   \  /   \
                                                     /     \/   \_ \/ /   \/