I tried with both Australia and US Tivo but no go. I have to pay. 
Thanks for the info and suggestions,

Rister


--- In [email protected], Keith <yahoo_mail1...@...> wrote:
>
> In Australia, the service comes with the box, in the US we pay a 
monthly 
> fee (or higher one-time lifetime fee) to use the tivo service.
> 
> Try to find a Australia Number.
> 
> Keith
> 
> jristerj wrote:
> > I am new to this group and would appreciate some advice. I just 
> > purchased a new TiVo HD DVR. The Start here booklet that came 
with the 
> > TiVo says to activate the TiVo service, which is available free 
of 
> > charge from www.tivo.com.au/activate. When I try to do this, my 
TSN is 
> > not reconised and they say to call a US number which wants 12 
something 
> > a month for the TiVo service. Is this something everyone has to 
pay or 
> > should I have gotten some kind of free service with the new TiVo? 
I am 
> > not trying to cheat but don't want to pay for something I don't 
have to.
> >
> > jristerj 
> >
> >
>


Reply via email to