I had a HD Tivo with the my DVR expander which was doing that.  It  
turned out that the My DVR expander drive was failing and the Tivo  
stopped rebooting after I removed it.

Jay
On Mar 12, 2009, at 8:51 PM, Jason wrote:

>
> My (hacked) S2 has been rebooting itself spontaneously at random times
> lately usually once or twice a day. What's even stranger is that every
> time it reboots it wipes busybox off of /var. Fortunately I have an  
> old
> OS image on another partition so I just mount that, untar /var/ 
> busybox and
> restart the tivowebplus and vserver but it's very irritating and I  
> haven't
> seen this behavior before. It's not a 2am got-an-upgrade reboot and
> there's nothing in /var/log/messages.
>
> Could the drive be failing? What else could be behind this?
>
> -- 
> -Jason
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Check out www.rimrumors.com for the latest dirt on RIM and their  
> gadgets.
> ----- ----- -----
> "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its  
> limits."
> - Albert Einstein
>
> 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to